Since her mother is a Shinso. Does that mean she has the ability to become a Shinso herself since she has her mother's blood flowing through her veins? Also could that affect Tsukune later on since Moka injected blood into him?Daikari 01:34, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
* :That is a very good question. I hope so. -- AzemOcram 04:57, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
* I agree, good quesiton. Hikaru Genshin 08:10, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
* Didn't Akuha say that the Shinso blood couldn't be passed down or something similar to that?, If so, unless Akasha gave Moka her blood, like before she died or something to hopefully stop Akuha, she probably doesn't have the blood or the power, yet.--Vampier Master 20:10, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
* In the latest chapter 32 Akasha said Moka was near death when she was born. Then later on the fact that Moka is seen using Shinso strength would mean Akasha gave her a blood transfusion and prayed for her to survive, since Moka was a baby she wouldn't have need alot of blood to get the powers of a Shinso unlike Akuha who is trying to get it when she is much older so she would need alot of blood to get Shinso strength. It is looking more and more likely Tsukune could have a small amount of Shinso power if he could ever overcome the powers of the Ghoul.Daikari 08:42, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
* Oh, yeah, a funny joke: Since Shinso is gained by blood injection/consumption that mean all the mosquitoes around the castle is Shinso since might bite Akasha or Moka.
Okay, can someone please help on Moka's powers & abilities section? Just upload the slideshow of her telepathy, power kick, etc. Thanks. RapunzelVixen 00:20, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
== Moka's birhtday ==
Moka was born on 8 May. It's written in the Guide Book. :D
== Generic User who edits the Trivia section ==
to the Unknown Trivia editor...
please stop trying to add in and change unverified information. This page is for people who want to know facts, not musings on what you might think is correct stated as actual facts. Most of the information is from direct quotes from the anime/manga and information books.
On your repeated edits, you claim that the choker is part of the seal that holds Moka's shinso blood back and sight evidence that she never removes the choker. That is nothing but speculation on something that doesn't have anything to do with sealing. Vampires are weak to holy objects, not leather. The collar is mearly the housing on which the silver crossed seal resides. She doesn't remove it because it because she has never needed to and mostly likely won't as it would negate the effect of the crossed seal. I'm pretty sure that as some point in her sixteen year life while wearing it for ten years solid that she has attempted to take the collar off.
The reason she ripped the beaded section is because that is a lot easier to break than hardened leather and easier to try to break it as there isn't much room around her neck.
The creaking you claim is evidence is the actual cross that is breaking. If it were the choker than why didn't the choker fail and unleash Moka's shinso blood? If if were the choker, then why did the crossed seal fail and not the choker?
I'm not trying to crush your imagination or put you down. If it comes across that way, then I'm sorry. I just want you to think things out like this before you put them on a site like this where people come for information. The information needs to be as accurate as possible and not some hastily thought reason.
If you wish to discuss this, then either reply to this or message me and I'll be happy to go back and forth.
Hope you get this,
== An apparent alcoholic... ==
== Vhat is 'tis???? ==
I was wondering if I should rewrite that Power Kick section when the article explains about Inner Moka's powers. The grammar is uncomprehensible!
== Should this page be split? ==
I was thinking exactly the same, I think we should make a different page for Inner Moka, something like Inner Moka or Moka Akashiya/Inner Moka I think this will make thing better
Mr.DArkPhantom 1:21 20 February 23, 2013 (UTC)
They're the same character, revising the current page is a better idea than splitting it. 188.8.131.52 12:49, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
does outer moka die how does she come back to life in the manga
Okay, that's better. According to Akuha, with the Rosario destroyed Omote is all but assuredly dead. Since the Rosario was essentially her body; when it died, she died. And I daresay she won't come back to life, but Ura-chan will. As long as the seal exists, Moka cannot ever use her full power. Though it's not at all what Akasha wanted, it seems unavoidable right now. Anyway, hope this helps in some way. Alhazad2003 (talk) 11:16, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
does outer moka die cause the rosarios broken? in the manga
Moka Akashiya: This Article's FutureEdit
With the end of Rosario + Vampire Season II, we have learned that "Outer Moka" is actually a clone of Akasha's personality with no memory of being Akasha. I was wondering what would happen to this page because of this revelation. After all... "Outer Moka" isn't really Moka Akashiya. I would suggest splitting the pages or moving the information about "Outer Moka" to Akasha's page. Gesshoku (talk) 03:10, February 28, 2014 (UTC)