Outer Moka doesn't really possess that much power in her human form, though she does display superhuman strength (shown when she blindly shoves people away, or when she easily slammed a cabinet on Gin, while he was in his werewolf form). This is mainly due to her peaceful nature, as Outer Moka doesn't have the heart to willingly hurt others.
Vampirism: When the rosary is taken off Moka's neck, she becomes faster, stronger and more durable than Outer Moka. She also becomes much more willing to fight due to her upbringing, and will take on anyone willing to face her. Inner Moka has immense strength, being able to knock out most monsters with a single kick. In her unsealed state, Moka possesses super strength, super speed, incredibly agile reflexes and regenerative properties. Her sister Kahlua states that even among the four siblings, Moka is considered to be in a league of her own, possessing an already formidable power that has yet to reach it's full potential. After being reborn as a full-fledged Shinso vampire, her powers exponentially increases.
- Blood Consumption: Because she is a vampire, Moka is anemic and needs blood to function daily. As a result, she will usually attempt to take a bite on Tsukune's neck, and only his, claiming that his blood is the sweetest (though she has yet to taste the blood of another human). She has always consumed tomato juice or blood packet transfusion to sustain herself. However, her liking for his blood has escalated from fondness into a dependence. If she goes too long without it (around 14 days at least), Moka's strength sharply declines and suffers fainting spells. Regardless, she can still ingest other food and drinks, with tomato juice being the alternative to blood. In the first season of the anime, Moka usually drinks Tsukune's blood when he's slack (without his permission), but near the end of first season, Moka finally realized that what she's doing is hurting Tsukune, so she always asks Tsukune for permission before she drinks it and listens when he refuses her. She has only drank Tsukune's blood as Inner Moka once at the end of the last episode of season 2.
- Charm: As stated by Kokoa, vampires have the ability to charm others into lowering their guard to allow them the luxury of being able to suck blood. Moka uses this unintentionally with Tsukune; they usually gaze at each other or she is being extra nice. If she was aware of this, Moka would stop herself. Inner Moka has never drank Tsukune's blood in the manga.
- Yōki Detection: In her unsealed state, Moka can detect the presence of other monsters by sensing the demonic aura around them, helping her to find hidden enemies. This works similar to a bat's echolocation, except she waits to sense her opponent's aura rather than send out a pulse on her own and then receiving the returning pulse. Moka's skills with this ability is such that she can teach it to Tsukune.
- Immense Strength: As a vampire, Moka is extremely strong. When Moka kicks an enemy, they will be sent flying and gaining a huge injury and the place where the enemy flew and landed will also receive enormous damage. Her strength is such that even after even weakened by water from her fight with Kusabi Midou and after making one last blood transfusion to Tsukune, she stilled had enough strength to deal nearly fatal damage to Tsukune in his ghoul form. During her fight Kahula, Moka managed to send her sister crashing through several concrete structures with one kick (though this caused little damage to the older vampire) and with a yoki-enhanced kick can ruptured her organs which would be enough to kill Kahula later on if the fight had continued as noted by Miyabi Fujisaki. Also Moka had enough strength to knock a giant Phoenix out cold with one kick however she did note that as a newborn Phoenix, its powers weren't developed at all. When Moka first awakened her Shinso blood seven years ago upon seeing Akasha bisected by Akua, she was able to greatly injured the older vampire with one kick that also destroyed the corridor when Akua crashed into it and with one punch completely disintegrate the wall in her follow up attack. Recently, she was able to push back Akua and sent her flying through a boulder and concrete structure with a powerful kick to her face which Moka herself believed was about enough to break Akua's neck (though she later appeared unharmed). Moka even tore half of Gyokuro's face off with one kick after she fused with Alucard to increase her power though the older vampire quickly regenerated and mutated from Alucard's flesh. After becoming a stabilized Shinso Vampire, Moka became strong enough to easily destroy Alucard's body in an instant.
- Immense Speed: She is capable of running and accelerating to high speeds which a human and many other monsters could never achieve. She usually displays great speed in her released state that is enough to guard herself against Ginei in his werewolf form though she couldn't land any hits on him till the full moon was blocked by clouds thus diminishing his speed. During her fight with Kuyo she managed to land many kicks in an instant to knock the Yoko back and during the fight against Midou and the ANTI-THESIS grunts, Moka managed to kick all of them away in a second. Seven years ago when Moka first activated her Shinso blood after witnessing Akasha's apparent demise, she was able to instantly kick Akua away with the attack being so fast the older vampire was barely able to react in time. During her fight against Akua with Tsukune, she was able to land a surprise attack on her older sister to save Tsukune from a fatal blow though Akua's attention was focused on Tsukune at the time. Later on Moka was able to bypass the Alucard tentacles Gyokuro hurled towards her to kick the older vampire in the face. After becoming a stabilized Shinso Vampire, Moka became fast enough to instantaneously land many attacks on Alucard that quickly destroyed its whole body along with Tsukune.
- Immense Stamina: Moka's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. She can physically exert herself at peak capacity for hours before fatigue begins to impair her. Moka is able to fight against powerful opponents in rapid succession such as Akua, Gyokuro, and Alucard with Tsukune. During Tsukune's initial transformation into a ghoul, she was able to nearly kill him if it weren't for Ruby and Mikogami even after having fought Kusabi Midou with her powers being weakened from water and making one last blood transfusion. She even fought against Kuyō for a good amount of time after having transfuse some of her blood to Tsukune thus weakening herself before Tsukune defeated Kuyo after transforming into a temporary vampire. Her Shinso regenerative abilities may influence her stamina.
- Immense Durability: The tissues of her body are considerably harder and more resistant to physical injury than those of an ordinary human or monster. Moka is capable of withstanding great impact forces, and falls from great heights, without sustaining any injury. Due to Moka dodging attacks more often than enduring them like Tsukune, she doesn't have as much endurance as him. Despite this she still has powerful durability where she took attacks from Kuyo after being weakened from giving her blood to Tsukune and from Kusabi Midou after being weakened by water. She even willingly stabbed herself when she was under Mako Yakumaru's control in order to escape it yet showed little damage afterwards. Moka later on took a punch directly to her face by the likes of Gyokuro Shuzen yet suffered only a bruise to the left side of her face and showed minor discomfort afterwards. After becoming a full-fledged Shinso, Moka should be able to withstand attacks that would otherwise be fatal to most living things, such as being bisected in half or having limbs severed, which she can reattach and heal from provided she does not bleed out.
- Enhanced Agility: Moka's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete or any other kind of monster. When she was fighting the Phoenix summoned by Fang-Fang, Moka swiftly dodged its fire blast and jump directly beside it without it noticing her to land a powerful kick to its head. After Tsukune's fight with Gyokuro, Moka immediately raced towards him by quickly jumping over multiple mutated Shuzen vampires and buildings on the Floating Garden.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Her reflexes are heightened in a similar manner and are superior to those of the finest human athlete or monster. During her fight with Akua she was able to land an attack on her older sister by appearing behind Tsukune before either of them noticed her and was able to keep up with Akua's extremely fast attacks as well.
- Shinso Bloodline: Moka has inherited the blood of a Shinso from her mother Akasha, granting her a legendary power that is far greater than any average vampire. The blood was given to her from birth, causing Moka's features to change to the tell-tall characteristics of the legendary vampire. The Shinso blood within her is also the key to reviving the monstrous vampire Alucard so to prevent that, Akasha sealed the Shinso blood with the rosary, altering her daughter's personality as well. Also, a vampire's other base abilities are increased as is their potential for learning a new or previously "lost" set of powers. After her rosary was destroyed and her she was given a blood transfusion from Tsukune, her shinso blood has fully awakened and she is now a full Shinso vampire.
- Immense Demonic Aura: When she activates her Shinso blood whether intentionally or not she emits a powerful aura that is described as "a darkness deeper than night". Her Shinso blood also radiates a much darker, more potent aura than the usual vampire blood and given a vampire's "aura conversion" ability, this allows for an exponential increase in the amount of power they can generate. After being enraged when she thought Akua killed her mother 7 years ago, Moka released a powerful Yoki that surprised and terrified her older sister. This powerful demonic aura also usually shows itself whenever Tsukune releases her Rosary that unnerved almost every monster in Yokai Academy whenever they witness it.
- Blood Link: A unique ability Moka gained after injecting Tsukune with her Shinso blood to the point where he has it permanently flowing through his veins. This ability allows her sense when Tsukune is in great emotional stress and vice versa.
- Creation: Akua states that the Shinso possess an ability called "Creation." By mixing spirit energy into their own blood and controlling it at will, they can transform it into solid matter and mold it into anything they desire. In Moka's case she is able to generate a jet black steel suit of armor that covers her arms and legs along with shoulder pauldrons and can create an explosion just by hitting something.
- Self-Communication: Moka shares an unusual sort of telepathy in that the two sides, Omote and Ura, can talk with each other as individuals. The two souls refer to each other as "Omote" (Outer Moka) and "Ura" (Inner Moka). They can talk to each other without worries or shame, because other people cannot hear their conversations. This is explained as the two sides are beginning to become more in tune with one another. It has become so strong as of late that either Moka will now see the projected image of the other in their field of vision. This is first shown to be true in Episode 5 of the Season 1 anime. When Moka gets covered in water and retreats to an alley because of the embarrassment and pain, the Inner Moka starts to talk to Outer Moka and seems to scold her like a sister or mother would, showing the cold but caring nature of Inner-Moka. It seems that Inner Moka can also project her voice via her blood to Tsukune as well but she has only done this once, after she had given him a fresh blood injection. Depending on the situation, Inner Moka can get the rosary to move on its own, usually when she talks but it has been shown that Outer Moka can move the rosary as well. This is usually played for comedy since the rosary jumps around, sometimes hitting Tsukune in the face if he's too close.
- Blood Transfusion: One unique ability that both Moka's can utilize is physically injecting their blood into another person through their fangs. Not only will the host regenerate any wound on his or her body, but may temporarily transform into a vampire gaining the increased strength and speed that comes with it. The downside to this is diminished strength upon successful transfer into the host's body, as Moka needs to recuperate the lack of blood circulation in her system. However, this ability is extremely dangerous: repeated injections will slowly damage the host's body, perhaps killing the host. And even if the host does survive a blood transfer, there is a rare instance he or she may transform into a Ghoul, a mindless variant of a vampire with an uncontrollable desire to kill and a huge craving for blood and battle.
- Wealth of Power: Yukari states that all Vampires have an ability called "Wealth of Power." Yukari also states that most vampires rejected using this ability in spite of its tremendous potential due to their innate narcissism and vanity.
- Flight: Now as a fully Shinso vampire, Moka has gained the ability to grow bat wings from her upper back giving her flight capabilities.