Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fairy Tale (currently)
It is revealed Kiria injected his blood to Hokuto, transforming him into a monster so that he could "survive" the dangers of the academy. Ironically, he also appears grateful to Tsukune Aono for changing Hokuto after his failed attempt in destroying the barrier separating the human and Yōkai worlds. He later leaves Yōkai Academy with Hokuto after the school festival begins. He is working with Fairy Tale and is the former 1st Subdivision Deputy Leader. Later on, Kiria becomes the Leader of Fairy Tale.
Kiria has been described as being handsome, even being compared to a male model by Tsukune. He has a red vertically slit pupil eye(left) and a green horizontally slit pupil eye(right). He has silver/white hair that goes a little past his ears. During his first appearance, his hair was parted neatly in the middle. However, as the series went on, his bangs were progressively messier.
Kiria seems calm and collected, but seems to possess a bored and sadistic nature, constantly looking for something "interesting", which usually ends in a violent conflict or a dramatic scene. Kiria also seems to have feelings for Kurumu Kurono, stating that he "really does actually like her". Though this could mean that he wishes to kill her, as she failed to bring Moka's inner self out to fight him. He is also extremely interested in Hokuto, enough so to give him his blood twice.
Kiria was first seen in volume 7, chapter 25, taunting Mako of her failed attack on Tsukune and his friends, claiming he is there to help her causing her to attack him in anger. He appears amused when Mako loses her temper and attacks the patients and visitors in the hospital ward, putting them under her control.
After Mako's defeat, he approaches a lovesick Kurumu with a proposal: get him a fight with Inner Moka and he'll stop the attacks on the News Club Saizo started. However, Kiria could not get his wish as only Tsukune can remove the rosario from Moka and he did not want him involved with his "fun". Annoyed, he let two Cyclops attack Moka and Kurumu, which he found amusing as the Cyclops were defeated by Outer Moka and Kurumu.
Right after their undercover agent is arrested following a failed attempt on Tsukune's life, Kiria approaches Tsukune and is amazed by the Holy Lock, finding it to be something he wants for himself. This ends up scaring Tsukune away and earning Hokuto's anger as he was being watched on suspicion of being an Anti-schooler.
Right as Hokuto attacks the student council, Kiria kidnaps Moka and defeats Ruby as part of Hokuto's plan to destroy the Great Barrier. Despite his numerous attempts to get Outer Moka to fight him, Kiria ends up bored out of his mind and chokes her in anger for his boredom. However, Outer Moka destroys the rosario seal and releases Inner Moka, who easily snaps Kiria's right arm before kicking him into submission after finally getting to enjoy his long awaited fun.However, Kiria managed to recover and sneak into Hokuto's hospital room and inject him with more blood to help him heal while musing on how Tsukune managed to thaw out Hokuto's frozen heart. He is last seen walking away with Hokuto during the School Festival kick off party.
Kiria is currently affiliated with the Fairy Tale organization and is seen airlifting Miyabi Fujisaki and Kahlua Shuzen to safety. He made a failed attempt to kill Tsukune and classmates by causing the plane they were on to crash by sending a Fairy Tale gremlin. After the incident at the Huang family's mansion, he and Hokuto appeared to help Tsukune and the others to infiltrate the Floating Garden, leading them to Akashiya Moka.
When Tsukune and the group are blocked by Miyabi Fujisaki on their way to Moka, Kiria jumps from an upper floor, lands on the ground and casts a youjutsu spell, transferring Tsukune and Ruby to another dimension. Kiria then tells Kurumu Kurono and Mizore Shirayuki about the presence of another (Kuyo) who infiltrated Yōkai Academy, and it was to him that Kiria sent Tsukune and Ruby Toujo. Kiria attacks Kurumu, but is saved by Mizore at the last instant. Becoming bored, he goes for Mizore, aiming to kill; Kiria's attack is blocked by none other than his Subdivision Leader Miyabi, who calmly reassures Mizore that she can trust him.
Although it seems that Miyabi and Kiria are fighting each other when Mizore and Kurumu run off to find Moka, nothing is revealed from it other then a loud explosion Kurumu and Mizore hear. It is not until later that Kiria appears again, seemingly unharmed, and attempts to stop Hokuto and Tsukune from helping Moka defeat Gyokuro. He is fighting against Hokuto as Tsukune runs to try and help Moka. Kiria is last seen holding an unconcious Hokuto standing beside Kuyo holding Kahlua's body making their escape after Alucard is demised.
Kiria eventually took over as Leader of Fairy Tale, rebuilt it, and became one of Tsukune's formidable enemies. As the new Leader, first thing Kiria did is made a wanted poster putting a price on Tsukune's head and sent out assassins on his order to kill him possibly trying not to get caught for now.
In Chapter 67 Extra II, it's revealed that after the great battle, Kiria is talking with Kuyo that he couldn't forgive Tsukune believing on how he took Hokuto and Miyabi away from them to die thus explaining how Kiria made Tsukune their number one enemy and target in the new Fairy Tale to kill Tsukune at all costs.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Hybrid & Chimera Physiology: Kiria was originally a hybrid that transforms parts of his body into a weapon but it was later revealed that like Hokuto, Kiria is a synthetic beast known as a Chimera based off of Alucard's body.
- Transformation: As a hybrid and later chimera, Kiria possesses the ability to transform. He originally only transformed his right arm into that of a scythe but later created a large blade out of his right forearm. If his attack is stopped he can cause spikes to emerge from his blade arm that can pierce and wound Miyabi Fujisaki during their fight. After revealing himself as a chimera, Kiria transformed his left arm into the giant blade that was similar to the one that grew from his right forearm with his right arm itself becoming a amalgamation of monstrous tentacle heads similar to Alucard's tentacles.
- Immense Speed: He possesses incredible speed, easily out pacing Kurumu in one circumstance, and he later outdoes Yukari and Mizore after arriving with Hokuto following the conflict with Akua. He even managed to jump down and cast a youjutsu dimension spell on both Tsukune and Ruby before either of them being able to react.
- Enhanced Durability: He possesses powerful durability being able to withstand a power kick from Inner Moka in the head that shattered the tombstones he was knocked into but later reappeared within a few days with no visible damage. In the second series Kiria took a direct uppercut to his face from Miyabi Fujisaki (a clone of Alucard himself) but managed to recover enough to halt his skidding with only a small amount of blood drawn. Despite entering a deadly fight with Miyabi as noted by Kurumu and Mizore, Kiria later appeared before Tsukune and Hokuto mostly unharmed with only a slight gash on his forehead before transforming into his chimera form.
- Enhanced Stamina: Kiria's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins than the musculature of ordinary humans or yokai. Kiria is shown to able fight against Miyabi Fujisaki, a clone of Alucard, for a considerable amount of time only to reappear in front of Tsukune and Hokuto mostly unfazed. He then engaged Hokuto after both transformed into their chimera forms for the remainder of the battle before reappearing on top of a building of the Floating Garden slightly wounded and exhausted carrying an unconscious Hokuto.
- Blood Transfusion: Kiria is able to inject his own blood through his monster fangs shown while he's giving Hokuto more of his blood, which he injected when Hokuto first came to Yokai Academy.
- Great Demonic Aura: During his fight Miyabi Fujisaki, Kiria had released a powerful shock wave of yoki along Miyabi that reached both Kurumu and Mizore despite them being considerably far away. Both Kurumu and Mizore also noted that going back to their fight was dangerous from just the sensation of Miyabi and Kiria's clashing yoki as well.
Expert Weapons Specialist: Kiria possesses some level of skills in combat with it centering around the blades created from his arms though as he was never seen heavily engaged in combat it's unknown what the full extent of his skills are. Despite this Kiria is able to clash evenly against extremely powerful individuals such as Miyabi Fujisaki, who is his direct superior in the first sub-division of Fairy Tale. In fact during the beginning of the fight Kiria implied Gyokuro herself had ordered him take out Miyabi thus indicating that she holds some confidence in Kiria's skills. Later on after fighting against Miyabi, Kiria reappeared to fight against Tsukune and Hokuto before Hokuto decided to engage Kiria alone. After Gyokuro's death, Kiria reappeared on a rooftop of the Floating Garden whilst carrying an unconscious Hokuto, indicating that either Kiria defeated Hokuto or that they both exhausted themselves before a decisive winner was determined as Kiria appeared wounded and exhausted implying a tough battle.
Youjutsu Expert: Kiria can also cast a number of Youjutsu spells, one of which teleported Tsukune Aono and Ruby Toujo to a seemingly different dimension to fight Kuyo.
- In the Volume 12 omake from Rosario+Vampire Capu 2, Kiria states that he's "...not that into girls" implying he's gay.
- This is further emphasize by the fact that Kiria states he is interested in Hokuto which is why he follows him all the way to Fairy Tale and later carrying Hokuto with him to rebuild Fairy Tale after the final battle.